Welcome back to my inner corner of the web, where it’s time to relax and have a chat with you and talk about what’s been happening lately. It has been a hot minute since I’ve actually posted a coffee and chat. My last one was in May.
I have a lot to talk about!
So grab yourself a coffee or tea, and let’s get straight into it shall we?
What’s new with me:
- If you haven’t noticed by now, I’ve changed the theme for my blog and I am so happy with it. I feel like it will be much easier for you to navigate through to your favorite categories, and especially for the newbies- welcome by the way!
- I am now doing videos! Yay. I have about 11 videos on my YouTube channel. There are vlogs, beauty videos, inspirational/spiritual videos and me just talking and sharing advice from my own personal experiences. I’ve also made a page where you can view them straight from my blog. Take a look here.
I am featured on:
- LiveWell Collective with my advice on FACIAL yoga. Amazing for glowing skin, wrinkles, toning of the face, stress, jaw tension and much more. Check it out!
- The Grounded Tree blog as the inspirational woman of the month. The lovely founder Lia has asked me a few questions regarding what inspires me and my journey so far. Check it out!
I am drinking: Red wine, prosecco, velvet pink lattes, lots of green tea and of course coffee!
I am loving:
- Highlighters and shimmery blushes for a beautiful glow
- Journalling to help with everyday life, and to write down anything that inspires me. I have about 10 different notebooks!
- Face masks to help with my dry winter skin and breakouts
- Meeting other positive/open minded/nice people
- Bath bombs (pink bathtub please?!)
- The TV series ‘Atypical’ on Netflix. It’s about a boy with autism and his struggles to cope with everyday life. Great characters and story- highly recommend it!
- Having a shower with the lights turned off, and some candles lit. It is so relaxing and recharges my energy after a long day
I am admiring:
- The people who never give up on their dreams and desires despite what they are going through, and always staying positive and hopeful in a world filled with negativity and war.
- The people who continue to be themselves, and embrace their uniqueness, despite what others may think. The people who spread light and love to those around them, but may not know they do.
- The people that put a smile on someone’s face. We need more people like you.
I am learning: To accept parts of myself more and to not worry as much as what people will think. Sometimes I overthink things too much, but to let go a little bit has been wonderful. “Life is great and I am enough”– one of my new daily affirmations.
I am appreciating: The magical moments of Winter!
- Reading good books.
- Long, fluffy socks.
- Being cozy indoors while it’s raining outside.
- The bitter taste of a hot herbal tea.
- Waking up to a new day.
- The smell of coffee.
- Red wine and loved ones.
- Connections and conversations during a dark, cold night.
I am quoting: “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
―Roy T. Bennett,
My future plans:
–A spring clean. For my body, and also for my room/house. Next week will be the first day of spring, so it’s a great time to do a cleanse (I’m thinking a juice cleanse), and also get rid of anything in the house which I no longer use or is meaningful to me. It’s amazing how much junk literally piles up. The energy it leaves is so bad for you! I will be vlogging this all for you- so stay tuned!
–Lot’s of new content for you! My brain has had a refresh and I’ve received lots of inspiration and ideas. Some of the new ideas you can expect to see in the future are:
- Watch out for my next video which will be going live later this week, which is my everyday makeup routine. It will be a chit chat, get ready with me type of video!
- Natural skin care reviews. I am ready to change up my routine, as I’ve used the same products for so long and I’ve been asked by some of you’s about current natural brands and what I think of them/whether they work well.
- More makeup tutorials using the natural/cruelty-free products I own. I think it’s about time I also get out my pink wig again and film a pink makeup look!
- All kinds of videos- particularly my everyday routines and spiritual/mindful insights that I would love to share with you.
Most importantly, what would you like to see from me?
I appreciate you all who have supported my blogging journey, without you this blog would be nothing, so thank you!
I love you all- until next months coffee and chat ♡ Love and light.