Well hello there my blogging friends! It’s been a while since I posted my last Coffee And Chat, which was in August. As always, so much can change in a matter of months, and for me personally, I feel like every month I just keep evolving and changing (to my highest self) and it is such a privilege to be able to share my journey with you.
What’s new with me:
- I’ve started to live more simply and with fewer objects in my environment, also called ‘minimalism’. I completed a huge de-clutter last month and a room makeover and I’m so happy with how my room looks, and more importantly how it makes me feel.
- I started a poetry account on Instagram called ‘Petas Thoughts’. I forgot how much I enjoyed writing poetry, and how good it feels to express myself in a deep way but at the same time people being able to relate to it as well.
- I did ALOT of thinking and planning for the content that I want to put out there, and in October I decided that I was going to only focus on what I do best. Let’s take a look at the Instagram post I posted my blogging update on…
To my delight, I had so much loving feedback and support and I am so grateful for you to read my blog and contribute to my self-growth. It all started on this blog, it was the first stepping stone for me to put myself out there and start sharing my words. For anyone who’s considering starting a blog, or doing video’s…just do it! It was the best thing I’ve ever done for myself.
I am loving:
- Listening to podcasts, my favorite one at the moment is Lavendaire for lifestyle motivation.
- Sabrina Claudio’s new album ‘About Time’. Her music is just so soothing and healing!
- Starting to spend time in the garden more, learning about growing plants, particularly indoor plants- as they can purify the air in your room.
- My journals. In the last few months, I have really got stuck into writing down my feelings.
- Nutrient-packed smoothies every morning, chlorophyll, kombucha and of course my daily coffee!
I am watching:
- The Walking Dead
I haven’t been watching as much TV lately, in my spare time I like to read, do some blogging- which is a lot of the time-hehe 🙂 and spend time on my self-care practices.
I am admiring:
- My blogging friend Susanna for starting a YouTube channel- check out her first video here and also give her blog a read- so inspiring! It takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there. She is a beautiful girl inside and out!
I am learning:
That sometimes self-growth and raising your vibration higher means that you will need to go through hard times in order to get there. I’ve been really emotional lately and have been doing a lot of energy clearing and releasing- which is scary and confusing, but I feel like I’m growing for the better. Journalling, time alone, angel card reading and talking to friends during these times helps a lot!
I am reflecting on:
My previous Coffee and Chat blog posts. The first one I ever did was in March, and I shared the reason why I started this style of a blog post: “I recently hosted a special event (which was a fairy party- which you can read about here). After hosting the event I realized that we should love and celebrate what we ALREADY have in our life, and just have fun and enjoy doing the things we love. So I am pleased to share this new corner of my blog, which I share what’s been happening with myself and what I’ve been up to. I am just a girl who loves the simple things in life!” Check out all my previous ones here:
I am quoting:
“Stop outrunning yourself. Accept your story. Trust that people can love all of you and that your story is exactly what someone needs to feel connected, understood, and a sense of belonging. The parts of you that you hide are the same parts someone else is looking for someone to share. Your story is only yours. Do not distort it. Do not be dishonorable to yourself in that way. One of the greatest examples of self-love is owning your story and presenting yourself exactly as you are”- Vienna Pharaon (@mindfulmft). (Wow- no words. I can relate to that SO MUCH).
My future plans:
–I want to start off 2018 better and healthier than ever! I really want to dive into feeling my best and practice more spiritual healing; to share and inspire you. I have a really good feeling about 2018, I can just feel it.
-I am going to be posting more everyday ‘Vlogs’ on Youtube. I will be filming more videos during my days and weeks, to share my journey with you’s even more and show you behind the scenes and the things I do.
And as always, this blog will always be a place for me to share my detailed advice and insights.
Check out some previous Vlogs to binge watch:
As always, thanks for reading another coffee and chat- may you spend your last few weeks of 2017 to figure out your intentions and goals for the new year, as well as find time to reflect, listen and enjoy every moment ♡