Finding motivation and positivity in everyday life is a question I get asked by a lot of you guys. And honestly, I find a majority of my motivation mainly from my morning routine at the start of the day; through habits, rituals and gratification.
If you start changing your lifestyle habits into simple, joyful ones- your mindset and outlook on life can completely change, and you can adopt a positive attitude.
In this video you will see:
- My everyday habits and rituals I do upon awakening at 6 am that leave me feeling motivated
- What I usually eat and drink in the morning
- The type of exercise I do to feel motivated and energized
- The journal I complete every morning that helps me with goals and organization
MORNING ROUTINE FOR MOTIVATION
Remember that every morning is different to the other, so don’t put yourself down if you don’t feel 100% every day. I do have my bad days, but the morning I filmed this I was very lucky 🙂
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND WATCH WEEKLY VIDEOS WHICH ARE ABOUT:
- -Lifestyle motivation on all things wellness, productivity, and success
- -Self-help advice on self-love, positivity, self-care and coping with mental illnesses
- -Living life more simply and intentionally by minimalization and organization
- -How to bring spirituality into your life and be open to mindfulness, inner growth, and self-awareness
May you always find the joy in simplicity and allow yourself to change your daily habits to better your mind, body, and soul ♡